- Contraception: available from any doctor/nurse by appointment. Coil and contraceptive implant fittings are only with the doctor. Please specify what contraceptive advice you are seeking when booking the appointment and we will ensure you see the correct person.
- Emergency contraception: can be obtained from the doctors and from Copes Pharmacy and Prentis Pharmacy, both on Streatham High Road.
- Antenatal/postnatal: shared care with all local hospitals.
- Minor surgery: by referral from GP.
- Counselling: by referral from the GP.
- Help for drug and alcohol problems: working with the local advice services.
- Psychotherapy: by referral from doctor.
- Pharmacy links: we have close links with Copes Pharmacy, including computer links.
Services Offered By The Nursing Team
- Asthma and COPD checks
- Hypertension checks
- Diabetic checks
- Dressings, stitches, general nursing care
- Dietary advice
- Immunisations/travel vaccinations
- Smear tests
- Ear washouts
- Repeat contraception
- New patient health checks (incl. HIV testing)
- NHS health checks
Forms and Letters
Private Health Insurance Claim Forms, Insurance Certificates for Continued Sickness, Travel Insurance Claim Forms, Fitness to Travel
Please ask for advice from reception if you have a form that you think the doctor needs to fill in. You may be asked to leave it at reception and collect it at a later date. The doctors cannot sign passport applications. A charge will be made for forms that are not covered by the NHS (see list of charges at reception). Please do not ask a doctor to fill in a form or write a letter during surgery as this causes delays for other patients.
Letters regarding housing will not be written except at the formal request of the housing department or housing association.